1) Open the Nexetic Shield Backup client application by clicking the Nexetic icon on your Taskbar.
2) Click Restore in main navigation.
3) In Restore window, first tick the box Restore deleted files and folders. Now also the files and folders that were deleted / excluded from the backup less than 30 days ago (30 days is the default value for storing deleted files) will be included.
4) Select Restore selected folders and files and find the folder where your lost files used to be. Deleted files and folders will be shown in light grey color in the directory tree. Choose your files by ticking a box.
5) Make the rest of the restoration selections and click Restore.