It´s easy to reinstall Nexetic Shield Backup on your new computer - just follow the instructions below.
1) You can find the download link for Nexetic Shield in the email message that was sent to you when you first installed the software.
- Download links can also be found here:
(Shield Server Client still under development)
- Click the download link and install the software. Installation instructions can be found in here.
2) Once installation is completed a new window will open.
- Copy-paste your username in the upper field. You can check your username in the email message that was sent to you when you first installed the software.
- Click Forgot your password? link to obtain a new password. Password are for one-time use only, so your old password is no longer valid. Your new password will be sent to your email address.
- You will be notified about the new password having been sent to your e-mail.
Now, proceed to fill in the rest of the information.
- Copy-paste your new password in the Password field.
- Select your language of choice in the drop-down menu.
- Accept the end-user licensing agreement and click Next.
3) Continue the setup according to instructions in section Setup, Windows Endpoint
(Shield Server client still under development)